The North Face® Ridgeline Soft Shell Jacket
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgeline is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Tonal embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.